- Formation of Committee on Corporate Governance : Jun 02, 2017
- In the matter of section 75 of the Limited Liability Partnership Act.2008 read with rule 37(2), 20.04.2017
- Publication of notice u/s 75 of the LLP Act,2008 read with Rules 37(2), 20.04.2017
- Advisory to Companies to furnish Statement of Financial Transactions (SFT) to the Income Tax Department.
- All donations towards the Prime Minister National Relief Fund (PMNRF) and the National Defence Fund (NDF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- MCA has taken another bold initiative in Government Process Re-engineering (GPR) and launched Simplified proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically (SPICe) e-Form.
- Major Achievements of MCA for July, 2016
- Appointment of Chairperson and three Whole Time Members in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India(Salary, allowances and others Terms and conditions of Service of Chairperson and Members) Rules, 2016
- Amendment in Clause 32 of Listing Agreement
- Govt. announced Annual Supplement 2007 to FTP 2004 - 09
- Companies (Accounting Standards) Rules, 2006
- The Companies (Disqualification of Directors under section 274 (1) (g) of the Companies Act, 1956) Amendment Rules, 2006
- The Companies (Declaration of Dividend Out of Reserves) Amendment Rules, 2006
- The Cost Audit Report (Amendment) Rules, 2006
- The Companies (Amendment) Regulations, 2006